January 19, 2015 – So you thought Jabba’s Sail Barge had been permanently destroyed and blown up in the deserts of Tatooine at the end of Return of the Jedi (1983)? Look again: Mighty Jabba’s repulsorlift craft has been restored to its full glory. Custom model-builder David Styles of Colorado has constructed an incredible likeness of the Hutt vessel, which measures 38″ L x 20″ H x 15″ W and weighs less than 10 pounds. The sail barge includes these features:
● Deck hatch doors that open to a spacious cantina below
● Large cantina with stairs which lead to upper decks
● Large side openings to place and view your 3-3/4″ action figures (and larger, in the case of Jabba the Hutt)
● Jabba’s luxury suite
● Deck cannon with Princess Leia including the missiles (unopened package)
● Front control room with hallway connecting to the cantina
● Realistically weathered hull and engines
● Portside windows that open
● Twin orange sails that bring the barge to life.
NOTE: Other action figures and the skiff pictured here are not included. The Sarlacc Pit and sand dunes can be purchased separately ($550 plus S/H). View the additional photos below to inspect all the details.
Jabba’s custom-built Sail Barge is available for purchase on Ebay. Click the E-Jabbay icon below to view or make a bid. The listing ends Sunday, 25 January 2015 at 1923 hours (7:23 PM EST).